1. Consultation listing price (Comparative Market Analysis).
2. Make a list of home features and benefits.
3. Consultation on preparing property for the market.
4. Multiple listing services (distribution to GSMLS members).
5. Photograph property for advertising.
6. Internet every day:
7. Provide information on the town and schools.
8. Place the sign on the property (with owner’s permission).
9. Install the lockbox.
10. Preparation of property fact flyers.
14. Realtor Open House (Tuesday or Thursday) – first month.
15. Hold an Open House for public.